Saturday 21 July 2012

12WBT

This morning I woke up and it has felt like something has snapped - I am not sure yet for the good or bad.

Exercise hasn't been an issue for me for the last few months, my eating has been the issue! I cannot get my mindset right. I feel guilty that I made my fiance do a late night Macca's run to get a hot chocolate sundae for me and he ended up getting something too. Not only am I ruining my health, I am ruining his too.

So this morning, I have rejoined the Michelle Bridges 12WBT. This will be my third round; however, I do not feel that I have successfully completed the other two rounds. I quit my first round only 4 weeks in cause I had met my goal weight and felt I didn't need to do the program any more....well, everything I had learned went out the window and by the end of 2011, I had regained the 10 kilos that I had lost.

I completed the first round this year, but only managed to loose a few kilos. Again, I wasn't following the nutrition plan 100%. I really want to focus on my mindset for this round.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but I am going to blog to keep myself accountable. I will blog exercise, food, thoughts and anything else that is related to my journey. I am excited for what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment