Monday 23 July 2012

Mini Goals!

So today I have decided what my mini goals are before 12WBT Round 3 kick off on the 27th Aug.

I weighed myself this morning (dum dum dum) and I came in at 66.6kg's! That is a three kilo weight gain in three weeks! Argh! All through that time I was still exercising at my normal intensity but the food that I was putting in my mouth really was not good at all (chips, chocolate, bread & hot chocolate!) It really does prove to me that I have to be spot on with my diet at all times! 80% diet 20% exercise!

Ok, so my goals. I thought I'd just do mini weight goals for the moment.

Mini goal 1 = 66kg by Pre-Season kick off starting 30th July
Mini goal 2 = 64kg by Round 3 kick off starting 27th Aug

I think both of these are very achievable if I am spot on with my diet. Exercise clearly isn't my issue here! So to achieve these goals, I will be writing down every calorie consumed and burnt to ensure that I have a calorie deficit each day.

I am also going to give myself a reward at mini goal 2 - rewarding being a well deserved massage!

One of the pre-season taks is setting up goals for the next 12 months, so when we come to that I will post them too.

As for my day today, slept in this morning (oh oh not a good start!), but I did do some exercise tonight - ChaLEAN Extreme Push Circuit 1 session 2 - I love lifting heavy weights! My arms feel dead but hey! Food wise, hmm I did really well until I went to my mum's for dinner. I really have to learn not to eat everything on my plate! I really have a long way to go with food



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bree,
    I hope all goes well for you this round and that you have success in the long term. I think a lot of us think that the whole process is over once we reach our desired weight but you're right, we have to have a lifelong plan to stay fit and healthy. Good luck with your goals. Will catch up with you every now and then.
    Kathryn
    http://kathwillbe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete