Wednesday 25 July 2012

Detox time!

Headaches, tummy pains, dizziness....and all the rest....yup, my body is definitely "detoxing/cleansing" today after a few days of clean eating & exercising following three weeks of terrible eating! I definitely need to put the bad things that are happening out of my head, and focus on all the positives to get me through the next few days. Positives being that I'm re-educating my taste buds, wont be left feeling fatigued and needing more sweet stuff to boost my energy, clearer skin, less bloating and therefore leaving me more happier!

Water is KING when it comes to flushing toxins so I have been drinking as much as I can in the last few days; but apparently the top ten foods that have shown to provide the best all-round nutrients that will work hard to get rid of toxins in the body are:
  1. Apple
  2. Avocado
  3. Artichoke
  4. Beetroot
  5. Cruciferous Vegetables (cabbage, brussel sprouts, spinach, cauliflower)
  6. Garlic
  7. Kiwi Fruit
  8. Prunes
  9. Seaweed
  10. Watercress
Well I've had three out of the ten today! Might need to work a little harder on that in the next few days - but good to know for future reference!

Also, just on a note to my post yesterday, I did get out of bed this morning and did 45 mins of TurboFire (547 calories gone!)!




No comments:

Post a Comment